One of the first questions the German Kitchens For Less design team is often asked is ‘How much will my new German kitchen cost?’ But there is no single definitive answer to this… Typically, our kitchens cost upwards of £7,000, but exactly how much a kitchen costs largely depends on you and the choices you make for your new design. For example, we have supplied and installed average-sized kitchens for less than £10,000 but equally, kitchens of the exact same size have cost upwards of £50,000 due to our clients choosing more expensive finishes, appliances, and worktops.
Typically A New Kitchen Price Depends On:
- The size of the kitchen and the corresponding number of units required.
- How you wish to design it- for example, kitchen drawers and pull-outs are more expensive than cupboards.
- The size of the work surface, the material and the price group – A small, value brand quartz surface may cost from £3,000, whereas the same size worktop in Dekton X gloss, book-matched with mitred down-stands, may cost £8,000-£10,000. Our most expensive stone veneer is x3 as expensive as our standard stone-look door. This means that if the furniture in your quote was £8,000 in the standard door, it could be £20,000 in the real stone finish. (Please note materials included within a quote are always led by client discussion & selection).
- Which appliances and appliance brands you choose
- Installation cost; this cost will depend on the size of the kitchen space, as well as the nature of work entailed.
Tailor Your New Kitchen Cost
Our expert kitchen designers know the materials, finishes and options to match price expectations at both ends of the spectrum, as well as every point in between. We know that good design is not an exercise in fantasy. Instead, it must be anchored in reality, with that reality being the amount a client has determined appropriate to spend within their individual circumstance. Our job is to produce a design that sits precisely on the fulcrum between design appeal and budgetary expectations. If you receive a kitchen quote which is more than you had hoped then talk to your designer about it. Whilst keeping your preferred choices in the areas that matter most to you, designers can often suggest clever alternatives which will bring the cost down elsewhere. We can work with you to value engineer the concept to achieve much of what is really important to you whilst still respecting your budgetary expectations.
Start Your Kitchen Journey
Instant Online Quote
Know your dimensions? Get a price estimate from our pricing tool by putting in your room dimensions and selecting a style, appliances work surfaces and whether you require installation.